Answer1 vs. Abby Connect

January 25, 2017

The problem with answering services like Answer1, is that they have over 80 or more people answering their phones with a high turnover of employees. 

 


Call Center or A Team Of 5?

Callers do not want to reach a voicemail or contact an "Answering Service." 

They like the warm and comfortable feeling of reaching someone they recognize. 

80 employees trained on every single client account can take away from giving extra tender, love and care to yours. 

At Abby Connect, we believe in cultivating and preserving special connections with each and every caller. This helps us create a more personal customer service experience. 

We've found that the best way to do this is by assigning a group of 5 fabulous receptionists to your account. This enables them to become more and more familiar with the specifics of your account and with your callers. Your Abby Team will sound right as if they're in your office. 

Services

  • Free Trials: We are confident in providing the "Abby Experience" for your clients. Our clients love us and you will too!

    We offer a 14-day, risk-free trial, so you could experience the wow-factor our team provides. We do not ask for credit card information or any sort of payment during these 14 days. 

    Answer1: While Answer1 has a 21 money back guarantee, they ask for you to pay the first and last month up front in addition to your setup fee. 

  • Setup Time: At Abby Connect, we know that some small business owners may need us quicker than others. For this reason, we make sure that your account takes less than 24 hours to activate. 

    Answer1: Because you have to go through a team of people to have your account setup, it generally takes about 4 business days for them to get you up and running. 

  • Additional Charges: With Answer1, per their fine print on the terms and conditions page "(a) Answer 1 charges a holiday related fee for the United States Federal holidays. (b) Answer 1 reserves the right to charge $2.50 per minute for maintenance, programming, coding, software development, general technology services, and telephony services and troubleshooting. (c) Additional fees may apply, including but not limited to fees & costs relating to the additional training and coaching of Answer 1 employees in connection to new, enhanced, upgraded, or revised Client products or services, and / or material changes to call handling process or scripts."

They may be cheaper in price, but we’re richer in quality service, and callers know this.

We've found that the best way to do this is by assigning a group of 5 fabulous receptionists to your account. This enables them to become more and more familiar with the specifics of your account and with your callers. Your Abby Team will sound right as if they're in your office.

Services

Free Trials: We are confident in providing the "Abby Experience" for your clients. Our clients love us and you will too!

Give us 10% of your trust, and we’ll earn the other 90%.

We offer a 14-day, risk-free trial, so you could experience the wow-factor our team provides. We do not ask for credit card information or any sort of payment during these 14 days.

 

0

Subscribe to the Abby Connect Newsletter