With busy calendars, scheduled calls, appointments and meetings, it's easy to stray away from your brand's customer service.
It's all too common for companies to take a hit because they overlook one of the most crucial aspects of their business: serving people.
Give To People ...
- in the way you make them feel.
- in the experience you provide.
- in the form of quick and easy responses.
- by complimenting and appreciating them.
- by letting them know that you care to help.
- by making them feel special.
- by overdelivering.
This is what a great long-lasting customer service experience is about. You don't have to give your products away. What you have to give of is yourself.
Customer service is an experience not a product or service.
If your company is not growing at the rate you would like it to, grade yourself on how well your customer service stands.
Truly grade yourself on how much effort you have put into equipping your leaders to create a great customer service experience for others.
If you choose not to grade yourself, here are the facts.
The Truth About Customer Service Is That ...
- 67% of Americans say that Customer Service is very important to their loyalty to a company.
- By that same token, over 68% of Americans have stopped doing business with a brand due to poor customer service.
- When you're tied up with your daily agenda, remember that on average, 1 happy customer tells 9 others about their experience with your brand.
- 60% of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just a year ago.
- When it comes to sales, the probability of selling to an existing happy customer is up to 14 times higher than the probability of selling to a new customer.
Most shockinly of all, about 45% of customers can't remember having a recent successful customer experience.
Customer Service By Way Of Virtual Receptionist
One of the most efficient ways of giving your callers and clients a great feeling of customer satisfaction is to outsource busines phone calls to a virtual receptionist company. At Abby Connect, we have a rigid training program that graduates our employees as receptionists well-versed in the tenents of not only top-notch customer service, but also true customer delight.
As unique as your product or service is, there's always a competitor. It's not your products or service that will create brand loyalty and an increased client retention. A 5% increase in retention rates generates up to 95% increase in profits.
Your brand as a whole will stand out when you put more value on serving your target market rather than selling to them.