Taking the time to hire a secretary not only can be frustrating to find the perfect fit individual, but also costly by means of the expense to hire a receptionist full time. We are going to give you five ways in which an answering service for your business can help you save money fast.
- Less Wasted Time: An answering service gives you the leisure to be out growing your business, not worrying about rushing to the phone to answer every incoming call. Some calls are more important than others, so why waste time on the line talking to someone who has no application to help your business? Leave the calls to be answered, documented, and transferred over to you on your time by use of an answering service.
- Get More Clients: Incoming callers are more than likely to be directed to your voicemail rather than hearing a live persons voice, which then influences them more to hang up and not call back. No business wants, or can afford, missing an important call. Therefore allow a virtual receptionist to take your call with a friendly mannerism; then either transfer the call to you or screen the message, based on its relevance to growing your business.
- Less Expense towards Additional Employee Benefits: If you were to hire a full-time secretary instead of a virtual receptionist, you run into the possibility of adding additional expenses to your business. These expenses could come in the form of providing benefits for that secretary for health insurance, sick leave, and paid time off. Even if hired part-time, there is still the expense of workers compensation insurance and employee taxes to be paid. A virtual receptionist benefits are the responsibility of their company, so in the end you benefit the most cost wise by hiring a virtual receptionist.
- Only Pay For Virtual Receptionist Time On Calls: When you hire a secretary to sit in your office every day, you pay for them to be there whether they are actually on the phone the entire time or not. With a virtual receptionist you will only be paying for when they are handling your calls. This is great for when you may have a slow day at the office.
- More Time for Growing Your Business, Less Time on Managing Staff: Business phone services eliminate an extra person that could potentially be in your office and the annoyance of incoming calls daily. This will make your staff more productive on the account that they will not be distracted by incoming calls. It is also one less person you have to train and manage.
So think again when you are considering hiring a full-time secretary and take a look at how an answering service for your business can help you save money.